Cliffs of Moher Shuttle Bus
The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience has released the following information about the Cliffs of Moher Shuttle Bus:
The new official Cliffs of Moher shuttle bus will be operating from 30th May until 31st August.
This will provide an integrated service to visitors who wish to undertake the coastal walk and add value to their stay in the area. We believe the shuttle service will add benefit in many ways:
- Give visitors transport choices and enable a car free day
- Reduce traffic on the local roads
- Encourage visitors to stay longer/stay local thereby benefitting local economy
- No queuing for tickets/parking
- Helps our sustainability objectives – “Go green, stay local, enjoy for longer, walk more and leave no trace “
- Combined entry ticket plus shuttle bus provides great value for money
- Disperses visitors around the local area
Admission Ticket + Shuttlebus option will be available to purchase online only. Please note shuttle bus ticket also includes visitor experience admission.
You can see timetables and book your tickets at https://www.cliffsofmoher.ie/
“Serving Ennistymon, Lahinch, Liscannor, Doolin, Lisdoonvarna and the coastal walk.”
For visitors who will travel by car, book online for best rates and to guarantee entry. Weekends are particularly busy and we strongly encourage visitors to come before 11am or after 4pm. We are open daily from 8am-9pm through to 31st August.